We are excited to announce our reopening after 2.5 months of State of Hawaii mandated lockdown. Our fleet of vessels have been thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and serviced during this downtime. We look forward to spending time with you on the water again as we resume business. Below are Covid precautions we have implemented to protect you, your guests and our staff.
- Six-foot social distancing will be required, in or out of the water, except for members of the same household;
- Bring face masks for all in your party. Wearing your face mask throughout cruise is recommended although not required. Please discuss with our Captain when boarding. Obviously, swimming & snorkeling will not involve face masks;
- Individuals with fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms and/or in State of Hawaii mandated quarantine shall not board our vessels;
- Hand-sanitizing solutions (yours/ours) must be used before and after contact with railings, seating, snorkeling gear, additional water toys and bathroom facilities. We will supply hand sanitizer for your use throughout your cruise. Our staff will have everything sanitized at the beginning of each charter but it is everyone’s responsibility to sanitize throughout your charter;
- Please use common sense at all times and err on the side of safety for all during these challenging times. Thank you and take care.